The charter below (“the Charter”) details Chamberlan’s policy regarding personal data and cookies on the Site, or any other website operated by Chamberlan (together “the Sites”). This Charter applies to all information provided by you, or collected by us during your browsing on our Site.
Chamberlan respects your concerns regarding the privacy of the information you provide to us. By providing us with your information and personal data, you consent to our using, studying and, where applicable, disclosing them, in particular to process your requests for newsletters or your orders for Chamberlan products via the Site. Therefore, we encourage you to read this Charter very carefully.
1. General information
Through the Site, you may be required to provide Chamberlan with personal data, particularly in the context of creating a customer account, ordering Chamberlan products or subscribing to our site newsletter. Any personal information that you will be required to transmit to Chamberlan for the use of certain services is subject, in particular, to the provisions of Law n° 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of January 06, 1978 as amended by the law of August 06, 2004. .
In addition, Chamberlan may be required to collect certain information relating to your browsing on our Site, under the conditions more fully described in the “Cookies” section below.
2. Right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to processing
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information concerning you, as well as the possibility of opposing the processing of this data, which you can exercise at any time:
• For the newsletter: by using the unsubscribe link appearing in each electronic newsletter sent to you
• As part of an order for Chamberlan products: in the dedicated section in your personal space
• As part of taking your measurements via the Chamberlan mobile application: in the “Your measurements” section
You can, more generally, ask any question relating to the management of your personal information on the Site by sending a letter to:
Protection of personal data
5 rue Rouget de Lisle
75001 Paris – France
3. Management of personal data by our company
3.1 Purposes of data collection
Through the Site, Chamberlan processes the data concerning you which is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
• Management of your subscription to the newsletter (subscription and unsubscription),
• Execution and follow-up of your Chamberlan product orders placed on our site,
• Realization of anonymous statistics on the frequentation of our Site,
• Allow access to certain features of our Site,
• Subject to your prior agreement, in order to provide you with information relating to our company and its activity, its products and/or services and commercial prospecting messages,
• Carrying out, with your consent, surveys and polls.
The information we collect to ensure these purposes and which is essential for us to respond to your requests (mainly your surnames, first names, postal addresses, e-mails, photographs of your feet taken via the Chamberlan measurement application and, on where applicable bank details) are mentioned by an asterisk on the collection forms. If you do not complete these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
3.2 Data retention
The data is kept for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected:
– For the management of your subscription to the newsletter: we keep the data as long as your subscription is active. As soon as we receive your unsubscribe request, we deactivate the sending of newsletters;
– For orders of Chamberlan products: we keep the data collected for the purposes of executing your order, then for the time necessary to establish proof of a right or a contract; this data may be archived in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code relating to the retention period of books and documents created during commercial activities and of the Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded electronically.
3.3 Data recipients
Your personal data is intended for the Chamberlan departments concerned by your requests.
However, when you order a Chamberlan product on the Site, the personal data you provide as part of the order are exclusively intended for Chamberlan.
In any case, Chamberlan only transmits your personal data to a third party when:
• You have given us your prior consent to share this information, or
• Chamberlan needs to share this information with third parties to provide you with the service you request, or
• Chamberlan is summoned by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to communicate the information to it.
3.4 Data security and confidentiality
Chamberlan has endeavored to put in place all useful precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. State-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures, particularly with regard to information systems, have been implemented.
However, the company does not control all the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and operation.
For the purposes of the technical storage of your personal data, your data will be centralized by Chamberlan on Kinsta.